Design Inputs - Design Outputs Traceability Matrix - Principles of Lean Documents and Lean Configuration - Webinar By GlobalCompliancePanel
Typically, these cause the creation and maintenance of duplicate information across various documents - a major source of errors. This webinar applies the Theory of Lean Documents and the corresponding Theory of Lean Configuration to avoiding these errors, while presenting a fresh new approach to these key and related documents.
Why you should attend: Do you find yourself constantly struggling to create, manage, and maintain all of the information found in Design Inputs, Design Outputs, and traceability matrices - which is often redundant, repetitive, and chained together in a cumbersome way? Do you find that your design and manufacturing resources are spending way too much time on documentation and not enough on engineering and design? This webinar presents a fresh new approach based upon solid principles and proven practices - as well as an alternative that avoids many of the pitfalls of traditional ways of preparing these documents.
Areas Covered In the Session:
- Brief introduction to Lean Documents and Lean Configuration
- Quality System Regulation, 21 CFR Part 820, and ISO 13485 as these apply to design control documents.
- Design Inputs - User Requirements Specification; Technical Design Requirements
- Design Outputs - Specifications, Drawings, Documents
- Traceability Matrix
- Applying lean document and lean configuration principles to the above
- Bringing it all together
Price List:Live : $245.00Corporate live : $995.00Recorded : $295.00
Phone: 800-447-9407Fax: 302-288-6884
- Information to ensure compliance and enhance quality with regulations for individuals as well as the organizations
- Latest updates on industry trends, industry best practices and any modifications in the regulatory affairs
- One stop destination for all your queries and to share and discuss issues, ideas and best practices and
- A resource on the data sheets, whitepapers, articles, books on industry standards, training kits, software tools, insights, press releases, etc on governance, regulatory, compliances and quality management across different industries.
GlobalCompliancePanel plays a role of bringing together the regulators or experts on regulation with the community who needs to learn or be aware of those regulations. GlobalCompliancePanel is started with the goal to create an excellent interactive platform for the experts and the user community thereby making costs of training more affordable with increased convenience.
GlobalCompliancePanel strives to understand the changing customer needs and enrich their quality of life by simply providing world-class training to increase their productivity and professional growth. Global Compliance Panel enables the companies in triggering business processes through regulatory notifications and industry alerts.
Webinar - About the Author:
GlobalCompliancePanel is an online training gateway delivering high quality regulatory & compliance trainings in a simple, cost effective and in a user friendly format.
GlobalCompliancePanel offers a broad range of channels for broadcasting and exchange of information through web based training, web alerts & discussion forums.
GlobalCompliancePanel imparts knowledge of best practices in industry to guarantee effective implementation of compliance programs for meeting regulatory demands. The key focus of GlobalCompliancePanel is to provide extensive and quality training for risk management, regulatory compliances, corporate governance and quality management. Apart from providing excellent training to compliance professionals by compliance & consulting experts, GlobalCompliancePanel would also focus on providing: