How to Add Subtitles to a Movie Using ShowBiz 5
Subtitles are applied in television and movie programs as captions and explanations. They’re often showed on the bottom of the screen. To make home movies on Windows, Adding subtitles to movies is necessary. Windows Movie Maker doesn’t support subtitles at all, while handles them well enough.
Using Movie Editor in Windows
Use “Timeline” mode to fix captions. You can select “add title track”, by the use of a plus-shaped button on top-left. Then drag subtitle files directly to title track.
Hit the big button under the previewing window to play the video. Check if your added subtitles are properly matched with movie. Repeat Step.2 to do some modify. Press “FINISH” to save or share.
- Import files from the built-in media library, or directly from external devices
- Enhance photos, videos, and audio files before making the movie
- Offers both Storyboard and Timeline modes for users of all levels
- Simultaneously produce your movies to the web, mobile devices, and discs
- Instant Share for exporting videos directly from device to chosen destination