Learn Tips for Packing of Fragile Items
Packing fragile or highly breakable items for moving is a time consuming and difficult process. It creates chaotic and hassled situation. It can make you tired and stressful though it is necessary. But by learning some helpful tips you can pack your fragile or breakable items correctly like professional packers and movers companies. This article is written with the aim for providing you some great tips which will help you pack your fragile and highly breakable items correctly.
Required Packing Supplies Gather required packing supplies before you start pack. You will need packing supplies like blank newsprint paper, wrapping sheets, bubble wraps, foaming peanuts, padding supplies, dish pack box, strong boxes, packaging tape, marking pens, etc.
Packing Tips for China Plates
• First of all, prepare a box for packing. Put a layer of wadded newspaper on other padding supplies in the bottom of the box for proper cushion to objects.
• Wrap each plate properly using enough layer of wrapping sheets or bubble wrap. Bundle four or five together. Stand on end in the box vertically. Do not put flat in the box. Take another bundle of same size and place near the other bundle. Fill the empty spaces with wadded newspapers or other padding supplies. Place large items on the bottom and small items on the top. Put enough bubble wraps or wadded newspapers between layers.
• Close the box correctly and securely using heavy duty packaging tape. Label the box “Fragile – Chinaware”.
Packing Tips for Glassware and Tea Cups
• Wrap each individual glass item or tea cup in a piece of blank newsprint paper or wrapping sheet or bubble wrap and tape it securely.
• Place wrapped glass items and tea cups in well-prepared box. Do not put small items like cups and bowls at the bottom of the box. They should be on the top inside the box. Make sure you have prepared a box putting wadded newspaper or foaming peanuts on the bottom of the box.
• Use enough layer of wadded newspaper or bubble wrap between layers of items you placed in the box. Fill sides and empty spaces with wadded newspapers and other padding supplies for proper cushion to items.
• Close the box correctly and securely using heavy duty packaging tape. Label the box “Fragile – Glassware”.
By following aforementioned tips and suggestions you shall be able to pack your fragile items (glassware and chinaware) like professional packers and movers companies.